Maybe you remember the drawing my husband sketched a while ago. Maybe you won’t, since it’s been months. Lying somewhere on the bottom of a bag, was Mr McThingey, armless, legless and even faceless. But I’ve patched him up, and he’s ready for life now.
In the end, I decided to embroider the eyes and mouth on. Lazy as I am, that took less effort than going to look for buttons or cutting up felt and trying to glue that on without getting glue everywhere. Always keep in mind your own shortcomings 😉
I would like to write out the pattern for this one. Let’s hope it does not take me as long as it took me to finish poor Mr McThingey.